Downloadable materials include eBooks and eAudiobooks. If you see DOWNLOADABLE in the catalog under "Call Number" or "Material Type", this means you can download it to your desktop, laptop, eReader, tablet, smart phone, or other portable device.
OverDrive Downloadable eBooks, Audiobooks, and Videos
You can search the OverDrive catalog for titles. Use the Advanced Search to narrow your search by format or subject. Check the OverDrive overview for the latest news and direct links to device instructions.
Checkouts & Holds: You can check out 3 items at time, have 5 holds, and select a check-out period of 7 or 14 days. Once you are notified that a hold is available, you have 72 hours in which to check it out. At this time there are no renewals.
- OverDrive Help - Search for frequently asked questions by device or format
- My Help - Customized help for your computer or device
- OverDrive Support - email tech support specialists 24/7
- Downloadables FAQ / How Do I? - Help from Austin Public Reference Librarians
- Discover the Next Generation Experience to learn about the new features
- View short, how-to videos on the OverDrive Help page
OneClickdigital Downloadable Audiobooks
OneClickdigital is here!
Downloadable audiobooks for all devices. Find books that you can't listen to anywhere else!
Checkouts, Renewals, & Holds: You can check out 3 audiobooks at a time for up to 14 days each. You can renew audiobooks for an additional 7 days. You can place 5 holds at a time. Once you are notified that a hold is available, you have 48 hours in which to check it out.
To get started using OneClickdigital, click here.
For more information: