Are you planning to enter a group in the first ever YomiCon Cosplay Skit Contest?
If so, you'll want to know that registration for Cosplay Skit Teams OPENS TOMORROW, May 1st.... and registration is limited to the first 14 teams that sign up.
Groups who sign up after the first 14 will be placed on a waiting list and contacted if another team drops out.
Here's what we'll need to know when you register your group:
- A team of 2-5 people who will perform
- A Team Leader who will be the primary point of contact for the group
- What kind of skit you will be doing (in 2 sentences)
- Content must be teen appropriate
- 3-5 minute time limit per skit
- Names and email addresses for ALL the people in your group
Skits will be FILMED in advance -- you will be required to sign up for a specific rehearsal/filming time
- This time cannot be changed... so make sure you know everyone on your team's availability for our filming day, May 31st (between 10am and 3pm
So get all the details together and get ready to register tomorrow -- these spots will go QUICKLY!