Registration is now open for the YomiCon Cosplay Skit Contest!
Read about the rules and the prizes, and then enter a team today! Spots will fill up fast, so don't wait!
UPDATE: Can't make it to our filming day, but want to enter the contest anyway? Email us and we can talk about alternatives (like filming it yourself!)
- Each team may have 2-5 members (all team members must be under 20 years of age)
- Skits must be appropriate for a teen audience
- Skits will be filmed in advance on May 31st between 10am and 3pm and the best skits will be screened at YomiCon
- Each skit can be between 3-5 minutes long -- skits which run long will be edited for the screening
- Each team must have a captain who is registered for YomiCon, and will be present to accept the award, should their team win
- A maximum of 14 teams can register -- teams will be notified within 7 days if they have been chosen.
- Teams must come to the filming date ready to perform, and must bring a COPY of their music/soundtrack ready to go on a CD that will be turned over to the judges (the CD will become the property of YomiCon...bring a copy, not the original)
- Of the 14 teams filmed, only the BEST will be screened at YomiCon, due to time restrictions. Teams selected for screening will be notified after their filming date.
- The audience will vote for the winning entry from those that have been screened at the Con
The winning team will receive:
- A tropy for the team captain
- A Golden Ticket to the Prize Room for EACH team member present (team members MUST be present to get a Golden Ticket)
- All teams present at the screening at YomiCon will recieve a copy of all the skits on DVD.