FINTEL Industry Metrics provides specific financial data for over 2,500 industries and is searchable by keyword or NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) and SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) code systems.
With FINTEL, you can:
- Build reports and do trend analysis utilizing proprietary information from over one million individual companies.
- Filter searches by ownership type, region, net sales, total assets, number of employees, and age of firm.
- Quickly obtain data on industry risk indicators such as return on investment and loan failure rates for a chosen industry as compared to all industries.
- Gain an understanding of what businesses are spending on the cost of goods sold (materials vs. labor) and what their operating expenses (salaries/wages, rent, advertising/marketing) are by using the information displayed under the Industry Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Financial Ratios tabs.
- Find net income (before and after taxes) and gross profit margin data as well as information for many other categories such as total current assets, total current liabilities, liquidity, and profitability ratios.
- View information in dollar amounts, percentages, as a table, or a chart.
- Print reports or export them as a spreadsheet or a PDF.
APL's license allows for five concurrent users. Please log off when you are finished using the database, to allow others access.