- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Atomic Training (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Pronunciator (Language Courses)
Freegal Music will be discontinued on Friday, March 31st.
If you want to keep the music you’ve downloaded, you can transfer the downloaded songs to your computer or MP3 player, or burn them to CDs. Access to the app will be blocked when our subscription runs out.
Freegal Music has over 7 million songs and 5,000 music videos from thousands of popular artists in hundreds of musical genres. With your Austin Public Library card, you can stream up to 3 hours of music per day and download 5 tracks per week. Videos count as 2 downloads.
The downloads are yours to keep!
Freegal Music offers:
- Easy-to-use website with no software to install.
- Mp3 files that can be played on any device, including iPods.
- Simultaneous access to all music.
- New releases of chart topping music.
- Apps for your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Go to Freegal Music, click Login in the upper-right corner and enter your Library Card # and PIN.
- Search or browse for songs, albums or videos that you want to stream or download.
- Click the Ξ+ icon to Download, add to a Wishlist or add to a Playlist.
- Click the > to play a track. To play an album, hover over the cover and click “Download Now”.
- Each card is allowed up to 3 hours of streaming music a day and 5 downloads (tracks, not albums) a week. The counter for downloads starts each week on Monday at 12:01 AM EST.
- To logout, click My Account, then Logout.