- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Atomic Training (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Pronunciator (Language Courses)
Odilo provides always-available eBooks that can be downloaded to the Odilo app. Many titles can also be read in your browser.
Checkouts: You can check out 5 items per month. The checkout period is 21 days.
To get started:
Go to Odilo, find an item you want to checkout, and click "Borrow." You'll be prompted for your Austin Public Library card number and Password/PIN number.
Most items will give you the option to download the item or read the eBook in your browser. If the item only offers the Download option, you can use the Odilo app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone:
In the Odilo app:
- Select "Austin Public Library" from the list.
- Type your Library card barcode number in the "User" field.
- Type your Library PIN/Password in the Password field.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click "Activate."
- Go to "Loans" to see what you've checked out.
- If you've tried to download an item that isn't showing up, go to "Downloads," then click "Sync device" in the lower-right corner.
Also, you can use Adobe Digital Editions eReader to download items for desktop/laptops and mobile devices. When you authorize your computer, select "Odilo" in the eBook Vendor drop-down menu. An Adobe Digital Editions ID is not required. However, you cannot download an item to both Adobe Digital Editions and the Odilo app.
For Spanish-language titles: go to Odilo en Español.