- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Atomic Training / hoonuit (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Pronunciator (Language Courses)
ProCitizen is an online course to prepare you for the civics, reading and writing parts of the USCIS Naturalization Test.
To get started:
- Go to ProCitizen.
- If you have a Pronunciator login, use that for ProCitizen. If not, click the "Register" button.
- Enter your email address for your "Student Name" and create a password. Click "Continue."
- Click "Get Mobile App" to use on a mobile device. You can use ProCitizen on apps for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices.
- Use your ProCitizen / Pronunciator login for the app. Your progress will be synced across all devices, and apps have the same functionality as the web-based version.
- Once you're logged into the app, selecting your preferred language as the "I speak" language and "English (American)" as the "I want to learn" language will display "ProCitizen" in the course menu.