- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- hoonuit (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Pronunciator (Language Courses)
Pronunciator offers 80 foreign language courses and 50 ESL options. You can choose courses for independent or structured instruction. Modules are available for youth learners, healthcare workers and travelers.
To get started:
- Go to Pronunciator.
- Click the "Register" button.
- Enter your email address for your "Student Name" and create a password. Click "Continue."
- Click "Get Mobile App" to use on a mobile device. You can use Pronunciator on apps for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices.
- Use your Pronunciator login for the app. Your progress will be synced across all devices, apps have the same functionality as the web-based version.
- Lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced study
- Pronunciation analysis
- ProLive: live weekly online conversation classes
- ProFlix: feature films for language learners
- ProRadio: music with lyrics and translations
- ProCitizen: citizenship preparation course
- Downloadable PDF phrasebooks & audiobook lessons