- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Atomic Training / hoonuit (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Pronunciator (Language Courses)
SAMS Photofacts offers more than 200,000 schematics and wiring diagrams for TVs, radios, DVD players and VCRs. New manuals are published every month covering the latest in televisions, including HDTV, plasma and LCD monitors.
The following types of manuals are available:
- SAMS Photofact manuals contain a complete set of schematics with voltages, wave forms, component location guides, parts list and service adjustments covering TVs, VCRs, DVDs, radios and audio equipment (MHF).
- SAMS Quickfact manuals are designed to help with the repair of newer TVs including LED, LCD and plasma televisions. These manuals include a power supply schematic, a board placement diagram with connector charts, component locations, service adjustments and parts list.
- OEM Service manuals contain the manufacturer's service data that they release to repair centers. These may contain some detailed drawings, diagrams, schematics or parts list provided directly by the manufacturer at their discretion.
- OEM Owners manuals are the operating manual consumers get when they purchase a product. They usually contain a small troubleshooting section for connecting to other peripherals and equipment. They almost never contain detailed drawings, diagrams, schematics or part lists.