- Bacon's Directories - Magazines, Newspapers, Radio, TV
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook
- Editor and Publisher Market Guide
- The Entertainment, Media, and Advertising Market Research Handbook
- SRDS Business Media Publication Advertising Source
- SRDS Newspaper Advertising Source
- SRDS Radio Advertising Source
- SRDS TV & Cable Source
*Online access to SRDS for business, consumer, direct marketing, newspaper, radio, TV, and cable data is available at the Faulk Central Library.
- Advertising Red Books contains exclusive information on over 21,000+ advertisers and more than 100,000 brands by company.
- Factiva includes two advertising magazines - Advertising Age and Brandweek - that have advertising statistics for industries and brands.
- Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media contains thousands of listings for radio and television stations and cable companies. Print media entries provide address; phone, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses; key personnel, including feature editors; and much more. Broadcast media entries provide address; phone, fax, and e-mail addresses; key personnel; owner information; hours of operation; networks carried and more.
SRDS Standard Rate & Data Service (SRDS Media Services available at the Faulk Library)
- Ad Age Data Center
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
Saurage Marketing Research Advertising News
Information Guide Subject:
By Christer Holloman ; co-authors, Eb Adeyeri ... [et al.].
"It's a fact that companies so far have only scratched the surface of what can be achieved with social media. Whatever continent, industry, company size, current degree of social media adoption or your job title, the purpose of this book is to inspire you to see how you can raise the bar further to reap new rewards. It will give you the tools to make a difference to your organisation's social media strategy development and delivery going forward. In addition it will also give you more intellectual support and confidence to discuss social media on a higher level with peers, inspire colleagues or negotiate and create support for increased investments from your leadership team. In The Social Media MBA editor Christer Holloman has crowd sourced 15 thought leaders from 4 continents to offer an exceptional educational programme written for experienced social media professionals just like you. In addition, learn through cases studies produced by the social leaders at these brands: ARM by Kerry McGuire Balanza, Director of Strategic Marketing; Aviva by Jan Gooding, Global Brand Director; Dell by Stuart Handley, Communications Director; Evans Cycles by Will Lockie, Head of Social Media; GlaxoSmithKlein (Ribena) by Verity Clifton, Brand Marketing Manager; Kodak by Madlen Nicolaus, Social Media Manager; Phillips by Hans Notenboom, Global Director B2B Online; Sage by Cath Sheldon, Online PR Specialist. There is more, connect with the co-authors and other readers by joining The Social Media MBA Alumi group, visit http://www.socialmedia-mba.com or search or the group on LinkedIn to stay updated on the latest, ask questions or join the discussions"--