Global Edge - Knowledge web-portal, created by the International Business Center at Michigan State University, connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
- Commercial News USA - USA Department of Commerce site promotes American products and services to countries around the world.
- Federation of International Trade Associations - Source for international import export trade leads, events, and links to 8,000 international trade-related Websites.
- Global Trade Directory - Comprehensive source for credible trade leads.
- Journal of Commerce - Transportation and logistics news.
- Locate a Port of Entry
- National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association - Use the Customs Broker and Freight Forwarder Membership Directory to search for members in Texas.
- Thomas Global Solusource - View industrial company and product information from around the world.
- Trade Shows Worldwide - Trade shows are key source for learning about potential markets.
- What is a Freight Forwarder? - Export.gov can help you find a freight forwarder to move your cargo.
- Background Notes - from the U.S. Department of State. Include facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, and foreign relations of independent states, some dependencies, and areas of special sovereignty.
- Global Road Warrior Database - Login with your Library card number to find social, cultural, travel, and business information for 175 countries.
- Export America - The U.S. Government’s comprehensive export portal where you can learn how to export in the "Export Basics" section and register to access market research and trade leads
- Get Started in Exporting - Government programs that offer training, counseling, and financial assistance to small businesses wanting to export their products and services.
- Export.Gov’s Trade Leads - New, pre-qualified trade opportunities and foreign government tender announcements that are available to U.S. exporters.
- TradePort - Provides information on Getting Started, Researching Markets, Rules of Trade and Financing Exports, and more. Especially valuable is their Market Research Library.
- Basic Importing and Exporting - US Customs explains process of importing goods into the U.S., including informed compliance, invoices, duty assessments, classification and value, marking requirements.
- Foreign Trade Zones - Frequently asked questions about Foreign Trade Zones from the International Trade Administration.
- Export.gov's Directory of Market Research Reports - Contains more than 100,000 industry and country-specific market reports, authored by specialists working in overseas posts. Requires free user registration.
- Factiva Database - Login with your Library card number to search for full-text articles that provide global content, including Dow Jones, Reuters newswires, and The Wall Street Journal. Includes multilingual content covering 8,000 publications from 118 countries in 22 languages.
- National Association of Export Companies - Provides the international trade community with a dynamic forum for networking, business solutions and advocacy.
- American Association of Exporters and Importers - Represents the interests of both U.S. exporters and importers before U.S. government agencies
- Small Business Exporters Association - Dedicated exclusively to small- and mid-size business exporters in the United States.
- Texas International Trade - Provides Texas businesses with high-value trade consulting services, cutting-edge market research and innovative training programs that deliver results.
World Trade Centers Association - Connects the local business community with people, companies, and government agencies that facilitate global commerce.
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule - The HTSA provides the applicable tariff rates and statistical categories for all merchandise imported into the United States
- Tariff and Tax Information - Each country has separate tariff regulations that are provided here.
- U.S. Tariff Information Center - U.S. International Trade Commission site provides tariff and trade data for specific products.