U.S. Government Information
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- National Customer Service Center: 1-800-375-5283
- Field Office (in San Antonio, covers Austin)
- Application Support Center for Texas (Parkline Shopping Center, 11301 Lakeline Blvd., Suite 150, Austin, Texas, 78717)
- InfoPass (Make appointments with USCIS officers)
- Brief instructions on how to navigate Infopass text only html
- Case Status Service Online
- Immigration Forms
Consulates and Embassies in Austin
Consulate General of Ireland
515 Congress Avenue - Suite 1720
Austin, Texas 78701
512 792 5500
Consulate of Mexico
200 East 6th St.
Austin, TX 78701
Consular Offices in Texas - Texas Secretary of State
List of consulates and embassies located in the State of Texas.
National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
Laws, Regulations, and Guides (USCIS)
Visiting the U.S.
U.S Visas U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs
Immigrant service providers strongly urge that you seek legal assistance in any immigration matter. US immigration laws and regulations change often; legal assistance will guide you through any process successfully. Austin has several nonprofit immigrant legal assistance organizations you may contact for more information.