Southeast Branch Reopening on July 9
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
On Monday, July 9, the Austin Public Library's Southeast Branch, 5803 Nuckols Crossing Rd., will reopen now that the building’s foundation repairs have been completed.
From June 20 forward, the Austin Public Library will no longer offer Library programs and services at the Dove Springs Recreation Center so that Library staff can prepare the Southeast Branch for reopening.
Bookmobile Lending Services will, however, continue through Thursday, July 5 on the grounds of the Dove Springs Recreation Center across from the pool at 5801 Ainez Dr. on the following schedule:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 5 PM – 8:30 PM
- Wednesdays 10 AM – 2 PM (except July 4 which is a holiday)
Until the Southeast Branch reopens, for complete Library services, visit a nearby branch:
Manchaca Road Branch
5500 Manchaca Rd. | 512-974-8700
1600 Grove Blvd. | 512-974-7500
Pleasant Hill Branch
211 E. William Cannon Dr. | 512-974-3940
Once the Library reopens, a number of Dove Springs Recreation Center programs will be hosted at the Southeast Branch. Check our calendar for details: library.austintexas.gov/events/calendar/ase.
For more information please call 512-974-7400 or visit library.austintexas.gov.
- Mobile Printing at the Library
- Urban Libraries Council Recognizes Austin Public Library for Library Innovation
- New at APL! Renew Your Library Card Online
- Austin Public Library and Austin Independent School District partner to offer full-access Student Library Card
- Holds Limit Increasing from Five to Seven
- Austin Central Library Awarded Prestigious LEED Platinum Building Certification