Dollars & Sense. Your City. Your Choice.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Friday, May 20, 2016
Contact: Kanya Lyons, 512-974-7379
The City of Austin Budget Office is seeking resident input and feedback on city services and budget priorities as part of the budget development process. To have your voice heard, use the Austin Budget Simulator to provide your funding preferences on City of Austin service areas.
- Día de los Niños, Día de los Libros – Children's Day, Book Day
- The Community Archives Program in Austin Receives Diversity Award from Society of American Archivists
- Austin Public Library Joins Initiative to Help Entrepreneurs Launch Businesses with Focus on Women and People of Color
- Opening Reception for New Photography Exhibit: We'll Just Rock for Ourselves
- Windsor Park Branch Closed for Renovations Starting January 19, 2018