Dollars & Sense. Your City. Your Choice.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Friday, May 20, 2016
Contact: Kanya Lyons, 512-974-7379
The City of Austin Budget Office is seeking resident input and feedback on city services and budget priorities as part of the budget development process. To have your voice heard, use the Austin Budget Simulator to provide your funding preferences on City of Austin service areas.
- Announcement of New Director of Austin Public Libraries
- Anticipated Grand Opening Set for New Central Library
- University Hills Branch Teen Center temporarily closed due to water damage
- Re-think it: Libraries for a New Age
- Exhibit: Fehr & Granger, Architects, Austin Modernists
- August 2017 Library Newsletter