Holds Limit Increasing from Five to Seven
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Beginning on Sunday, August 5, 2018, the Austin Public Library will increase the hold limit per account from five to seven items. Circulating items can have holds placed on them and can be sent to a specified Austin Public Library location for pickup.
There will be a seven hold limit on a valid Austin Public Library card at one time. Holds can be placed by logging into My Account using the Library Card number and the associated PIN/PASSWORD. If the account the hold is placed on has a valid email address, an email notification will be sent when the item is available at the specified pickup location.
For details, please contact the Customer Service Office at 512-974-7475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Austin Public Library
The Austin Public Library provides knowledge, technology and inspiration to the Austin community. The Library is a hub of books and education, a meeting place of minds and an incubator of ideas.
- Roosevelt Weeks Elected to Urban Libraries Council Executive Board
- Make sure you count, take the Census until Oct. 31!
- Summer Reading Program
- Austin Public Library stands in solidarity with the community against systemic racism, oppression, and injustice
- COVID-19 Update - Library Book Drops Open
- Curbside Hold Pickup Service FAQs
- Austin Central Library Named COTE Top Ten Awards Winner
- Virtual Job Assistance
- Austin Public Library Launches APL+
- Spanish Language Virtual Library Resources
- Virtual Resources for Teens
- Virtual Resources at Austin Public Library