NEW Austin Public Library eCard Allows Austin Residents to Access the Virtual Library Without Leaving their Homes
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Contact: Kanya Lyons, 512-974-7379
With the popularity of eBooks and streaming entertainment on the rise, the Austin Public Library announces the debut of its eCard. No, it's not a greeting card nor is it an app for your phone.
What is it, then? The Austin Public Library eCard gives homebound adults or just plain busy Austin residents (18 years and older) access to the electronic resources available in the Virtual Library.
- NEW eCard Allows Austin Residents to Access the Virtual Library Without Leaving their Homes
- Tax Assistance at Libraries
- Opening Reception for New Exhibit: Clearing Stones and Sowing Seeds
- Interim Library Services During Renovation of Windsor Park Branch
- Windsor Park Branch Closed for Renovations Starting January 19, 2018