Proposed Library Use Rule
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
The Director of the Library Department proposes to adopt the attached rule amendment.
Comments on the proposed rule amendment are requested from the public.
Comments should be submitted to:
Dana McBee, Assistant Director
800 Guadalupe St., Austin, TX 78701
(512) 974-7433 | email@example.com
To be considered, comments must be submitted before September 14, 2019, the 32nd day after this notice is posted. A summary of the written comments received will be included in the notice of rule adoption that must be posted for the rule amendment to become effective.
- Austin Central Library Named COTE Top Ten Awards Winner
- Virtual Job Assistance
- Austin Public Library Launches APL+
- Spanish Language Virtual Library Resources
- Virtual Resources for Teens
- Calling all kids!
- Virtual Resources at Austin Public Library
- COVID-19 Update
- CANCELED AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program
- Austin Public Library Named as a Top 10 Innovator by Urban Libraries Council