Wraparound Services at the Austin Public Library's Terrazas Branch
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Monday, March 26, 2018
Contact: Kanya Lyons, 512-974-7379
Connecting people with information and resources is what the Library does best. At the Austin Public Library's Terrazas Branch, 1105 E. César Chávez St., customers who may be experiencing homelessness can begin to access “wraparound” support services, a collaborative model of engaging individuals with complex needs and meeting them where they are.
- Meet Ken Roberts, Author of "The Cedar Choppers: Life on the Edge of Nothing"
- WEST Art Exhibits & Tour Maps at the Library
- Opening Reception for New Photography Exhibit: We'll Just Rock for Ourselves
- Austin Central Library Wins 2018 AIA/ALA Library Building Award
- Wraparound Services at the Austin Public Library's Terrazas Branch
- Windsor Park Branch Closed for Renovations Starting January 19, 2018