The Reading Room is located on the fourth floor of the Library and looks out onto 2nd St. and Shoal Creek.
- floor perimeter made of mesquite wood indigenous to the area
- tall ceiling with hand-blown Italian glass LED fixtures hanging down resembling stars in the sky
- library-themed quotes on a steel covering attached to the outside of the building
- great for a small reception event
Reservation Times Available
This space cannot be reserved during Library operational hours. It is only available until 12 midnight, including time needed for setup and cleanup. Events must end by 11 PM.
- The furniture in the space comes with the room, including 10 wooden reader tables
Square Feet: 2,925