Archives and Manuscripts Index
Browse and search an inventory of the Austin History Center’s archival collections. Where appropriate, click on the collection title to view the collection finding aid (a detailed description of the collection) hosted by Texas Archival Resources Online. These links will open the description in a new browser window.
To access the collections you must visit the Austin History Center.
If a finding aid is not available online, you are unable to find what you are searching for or access is listed “Advanced notice required” or “Some portions may require advance notice” contact AHC staff for more information. Contact Us by mail or by phone: 512-974-7480.
- Starcke, Max Hugo
- Connally, John Bowden
- Krug, Julius A. (Julius Albert)
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines)
- Symington, Stuart
- Wirtz, Alvin
- Starcke, Evelyn Quinn
- Quinn, Frank D.
- Schramm, Maria
- Lower Colorado River Authority
- Texas. Planning Board
- Texas Centennial of Statehood Commission
- Texas Water Conservation Association
- Texas Good Roads Association
- Guadalupe County Fair Association (Tex.)
- Texas Racing Association
- Travis County (Tex.)--Politics and government
- Travis County (Tex.)--Environmental conditions
- Travis County (Tex.)--Economic conditions
- Guadalupe County (Tex.)
- Seguin (Tex.)
- Water conservation--Texas
- Horse racing
- Public works--Texas
- Dams--Texas--History--20th century
- Mayors--Texas--History--20th century
- Photographic materials
- Text materials