Archives and Manuscripts Index
Browse and search an inventory of the Austin History Center’s archival collections. Where appropriate, click on the collection title to view the collection finding aid (a detailed description of the collection) hosted by Texas Archival Resources Online. These links will open the description in a new browser window.
To access the collections you must visit the Austin History Center.
If a finding aid is not available online, you are unable to find what you are searching for or access is listed “Advanced notice required” or “Some portions may require advance notice” contact AHC staff for more information. Contact Us by mail or by phone: 512-974-7480.
- Davis, Ron
- Doggett, Lloyd
- Getter, Kerry
- Jackson, Alfonso
- Marshall, Byron C.
- Urdy, Charles
- Austin Revitalization Authority
- Austin (Tex.)
- East Austin (Austin, Tex.)
- Dr. Charles E. Urdy Plaza (Austin, Tex.)
- Street-Jones Building (Austin, Tex.)
- Haehnel Building (Austin, Tex.)
- City planning--Texas--Austin
- Historic buildings--Texas--Austin
- Photographic materials
- Text materials