Archives and Manuscripts Index
Browse and search an inventory of the Austin History Center’s archival collections. Where appropriate, click on the collection title to view the collection finding aid (a detailed description of the collection) hosted by Texas Archival Resources Online. These links will open the description in a new browser window.
To access the collections you must visit the Austin History Center.
If a finding aid is not available online, you are unable to find what you are searching for or access is listed “Advanced notice required” or “Some portions may require advance notice” contact AHC staff for more information. Contact Us by mail or by phone: 512-974-7480.
- Harris, August Watson
- Harris, Loula
- Giesecke, Bertram E.
- Giesecke, Frederick Ernst
- Campi, Ray
- Austin Public Schools (Austin, Tex.)
- Giesecke & Harris (Architectural firm)
- Elgin-Butler Brick Company
- Citizens State Bank
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 845 (Kirbyville, Tex.)
- Preservation Austin
- St. Mary's Cathedral School (Austin, Tex.)
- Texas School for the Deaf
- Allan Junior High School (Austin, Tex.)
- American Legion. Travis Post No. 76 (Austin, Tex.)
- Norwood Tower (Austin, Tex.)
- Govalle Fire Station
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin (Tex.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- Colorado County (Tex.)
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)
- Houston (Tex.)
- Nueces County (Tex.)
- Travis County (Tex.)
- Williamson County (Tex.)
- Lake Austin Boulevard 2201 1/2
- Architecture--Texas--Travis County
- Historic buildings--Texas--Austin
- Architectural firms--Texas--Austin
- Buildings--Designs and plans
- Segregation in education--Texas--Austin
- Architectural drawings
- Photographic materials
- Text materials