Archives and Manuscripts Index
Browse and search an inventory of the Austin History Center’s archival collections. Where appropriate, click on the collection title to view the collection finding aid (a detailed description of the collection) hosted by Texas Archival Resources Online. These links will open the description in a new browser window.
To access the collections you must visit the Austin History Center.
If a finding aid is not available online, you are unable to find what you are searching for or access is listed “Advanced notice required” or “Some portions may require advance notice” contact AHC staff for more information. Contact Us by mail or by phone: 512-974-7480.
- LaPrelle, Rosa Talbot
- LaPrelle, John
- LaPrelle, Eleanor Brackenridge
- LaPrelle, John, Jr.
- Talbot, James
- Talbot, Mary
- Brackenridge, Mary Eleanor
- Brackenridge, George Washington
- Brackenridge, James M.
- Brackenridge, John Thomas
- Brackenridge, Robert
- First Presbyterian Church (Austin, Tex.)
- Austin National Bank (Austin, Tex.)
- First National Bank (Austin, Tex.)
- Frontier Telegraph and Telephone Company
- Seven Churches
- Hanover College
- Austin (Tex.)
- Bastrop County (Tex.)
- Bexar County (Tex.)
- Burnet County (Tex.)
- Boonville (Ind.)
- Bouldin (Austin, Tex.)
- South Heights (Austin, Tex.)
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- American Civil War (1861-1865)
- Business enterprises--Texas--Austin
- Gold standard--United States
- Photographic materials
- Text materials