- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Great Courses (Online Lectures)
- hoonuit (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Mango Languages (Language Learning)
MEDLINE provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system and pre-clinical sciences. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE uses MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) indexing with tree, tree hierarchy, subheadings and explosion capabilities to search citations from over 4,800 current biomedical journals. Citations from Index Medicus, the International Nursing Index, Index to Dental Literature, PREMEDLINE, AIDSLINE, BIOETHICSLINE and HealthSTAR are included.