- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Great Courses (Online Lectures)
- hoonuit (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Mango Languages (Language Learning)
RBdigital provides audiobooks and magazines to stream or download to any device.
You must register on the website before logging in to the app.
- Go to RBdigital on the website. You will enter your library card number and library password for verification.
- Click Register in the upper-right corner, and create your own username and password. If you have an account with RBdigital Magazines, use that username / password. *
- Select Checkout to borrow or Hold to place a hold.
- Read our FAQ to use content on a desktop or laptop.
- To download content to your mobile device, download the RBdigital app and login with your account:
iOS | Android | Kindle Fire
* The RBdigital account is not linked to either your OverDrive account or the My APL catalog login. You need to use the RBdigital account username / password to login to the RBdigital app. The app will not accept your Library card barcode as a login.
Checkouts, Renewals, & Holds:
You can check out 10 audiobooks at a time for up to 21 days each. You can renew items once for an additional 21 days. You can return items at any time. For each format, you can place 10 holds at a time. Once you are notified that a hold is available, you have 48 hours to check it out.
You can check out an unlimited number of magazines and keep them forever.