Event capacity reached: Passport Fair
EVENT AT CAPACITY: no further appointments available. Are you ready to travel the world? Apply for a passport at our Passport Fair at Central on Monday, July 3rd, from noon to 6 PM.
We'll accept walk-in applications until our capacity is reached, so come early to get a spot!
- Must bring proof of US Citizenship (US birth certificate, US passport, US Record of Consular Birth Abroad).
- Must bring a Texas driver’s license, or other state issued identification with supplemental identification.
- We only accept form DS-11 (we do not accept form DS-82).
- Each application must have a check or money order.
- The Austin Public Library Passport Acceptance Facility fee is $35 per application, payable by credit/debit card or check/money order to Austin Public Library.
- We take photos for a fee of $12.
For more info go to https://library.austintexas.gov/passports
Join us for workshops or discussions about civics.
Monday, July 3, 2023 - 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Central Library, 710 W. César Chávez St.
Free and open to the public | Gratis y abierto al público