The Community Archives Program in Austin Receives Diversity Award from Society of American Archivists
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Contact: Kanya Lyons, 512-974-7379
The Community Archives Program, established in 2000 by the City of Austin through the Austin History Center, Austin Public Library, is a 2018 recipient of the Diversity Award given by the Society of American Archivists (SAA).
The award will be presented at a ceremony during the Joint Annual Meeting of the Council of State Archivists, National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators and SAA in Washington, DC, August 12–18. The award recognizes outstanding contributions in advancing diversity within the archives profession, SAA or the archival record.
- Día de los Niños, Día de los Libros – Children's Day, Book Day
- The Community Archives Program in Austin Receives Diversity Award from Society of American Archivists
- Austin Public Library Joins Initiative to Help Entrepreneurs Launch Businesses with Focus on Women and People of Color
- Opening Reception for New Photography Exhibit: We'll Just Rock for Ourselves
- Windsor Park Branch Closed for Renovations Starting January 19, 2018