Library Materials That Are “Due Today” Will Be Renewed if the Items Are Eligible
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Monday, July 2, 2018
Beginning on Monday, July 9, 2018, the Austin Public Library will offer courtesy item renewals. Materials that are “due today” will be renewed if the items are eligible.
The due dates of items will not be extended if they have been requested by other users, have already been renewed twice, or if your account is not in good standing.
If there is an email address on your account and items are eligible for renewal, you will receive a message confirming your due dates.
For details, please contact the Customer Service Office at 512-974-7475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Austin Public Library
The Austin Public Library provides knowledge, technology and inspiration to the Austin community. The Library is a hub of books and education, a meeting place of minds and an incubator of ideas.
# # #
- Taking it to the Streets: Asian American Voices of Resistance
- Mobile Printing at the Library
- Urban Libraries Council Recognizes Austin Public Library for Library Innovation
- New at APL! Renew Your Library Card Online
- Austin Public Library and Austin Independent School District partner to offer full-access Student Library Card
- Holds Limit Increasing from Five to Seven
- Austin Central Library Awarded Prestigious LEED Platinum Building Certification