Roosevelt Weeks Elected to Urban Libraries Council Executive Board
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Please join the Austin Public Library in congratulating Director Weeks on his election to the Urban Libraries Council Executive Board.
"ULC is honored to have Sarah Campbell, Roosevelt Weeks and Michelle VonderHaar join the Executive Board. Each of them brings a wealth of knowledge, vast experience and strong leadership, which will be invaluable to helping ULC advance our important work," said ULC President and CEO Susan Benton.
The Urban Libraries Council is an innovation and action tank of North America's leading public library systems. ULC drives cutting-edge research and strategic partnerships to elevate the power of libraries as essential, transformative institutions for the 21st-century. Over 150 member libraries in the U.S. and Canada rely on ULC to identify significant challenges facing today's communities and provide new tools and techniques to help libraries achieve stronger outcomes in education, digital inclusion, workforce and economic development, and race and social equity.
- Roosevelt Weeks Elected to Urban Libraries Council Executive Board
- Make sure you count, take the Census until Oct. 31!
- Summer Reading Program
- Austin Public Library stands in solidarity with the community against systemic racism, oppression, and injustice
- COVID-19 Update - Library Book Drops Open
- Curbside Hold Pickup Service FAQs
- Austin Central Library Named COTE Top Ten Awards Winner
- Virtual Job Assistance
- Austin Public Library Launches APL+
- Spanish Language Virtual Library Resources
- Virtual Resources for Teens
- Virtual Resources at Austin Public Library