Reserve a free 30-minute session with a librarian. We’re available by phone, email, and virtual visit.
For Youth Groups & Educators
- Virtual visit for your classroom or youth group (eg: storytime, finding a good book, research tips, brief learning activities)
- Fun presentation: All the amazing things you can do with your youth library card
- Curriculum / Assignment resource support
For Adults – We can help you:
- Locate quality resources for research projects.
- Access eBooks, eAudiobooks, movies, magazines and more from our Virtual Library.
- Get the most from our online catalog and databases.
- Learn basic computer skills, email and social media.
Please complete the form below to request an appointment. A librarian will contact you within 1-2 business days, and a session will be scheduled within a week of contact unless a later date is desired. Appointments are not available on weekends.
Additional appointments can be requested with a maximum of two appointments per month.