Shared Learning Rooms at the Central Library are free of charge and are available for public use by any individual, group or organization for informational, educational, cultural and civic activities such as:
- study groups
- Shared Learning Rooms seat 4, 6, 8 or 10 people.
- Rooms may be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- A reservation is not required to use a Shared Learning Room and Library equipment included in the room.
- Must agree to abide by Shared Learning Room Policy.
- Food and other beverages are restricted to hard floor surfaces.
- A reservation is forfeited if the individual, group, or organization does not appear within 15 minutes of the scheduled time.
- Devices can be connected to the TV in the Shared Learning Rooms by using an HDMI cable (please bring your own and any adapter you might need).
- Apple devices can connect to the TV via AirPlay.
- Videoconferencing is available in all the Shared Learning Rooms using Google Hangouts. Please call 512-974-7400 if you are interested in using Google Hangouts.