Austin Public Library Meeting rooms are free of charge and designed to meet non-commercial, informational, educational, cultural and civic needs. Library Meeting Rooms are ideal for discussion groups, panels, lectures, conferences and seminars.
- How to Reserve a Meeting Room
- Meeting Room Capacity & Availability
- Meeting Room Policies
- Meeting Room FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Austin History Center Guidelines
- Groups or organizations must be not-for-profit
- Must not use the meeting room for commercial activity
- Meeting must be free and open to the public
- Must agree to abide by Meeting Room Policies
- Must include 3 or more individuals unless the meeting room is equipped with videoconferencing equipment installed by the Library then it may be reserved by a group or by a single individual
Reserve a Meeting Room
- In Person (PDF)
- Electronic and paper reservation requests are timestamped and processed in the order they are received.
- 2018 Reservations will be available at 10 AM November 1, 2017
The Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau maintains a list of meeting and special event facilities available in Austin.