The Austin Public Library held design review meetings with Hampton Branch customers on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 and Tuesday, May 17, 2016.
The renovation will:
- Replace existing roof and Kalwall skylights
- Improve interior layout and replace all worn furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Make HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) improvements
- Update electrical systems
- Retrofit plumbing
- Modifications to ensure compliance with ADA
For additional information about the renovation, please contact Project Coordinator Crystal Pirone at 512-974-7469.
View the Hampton Branch Renovation Presentation from May 17, 2016.