The Austin Public Library held a design review meeting with Hampton Branch customers on the evening of Tuesday, July 21, 2015. The next community presentation will be held Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 7-8:30 PM. It will feature the 60% design review.
The renovation will:
- Replace existing roof and Kalwall skylights
- Improve interior layout and replace all worn furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Make HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) improvements
- Update electrical systems
- Retrofit plumbing
- Modifications to ensure compliance with ADA
For additional information about the renovation, please contact Project Coordinator Crystal Pirone at 512-974-7469.
View the Hampton Branch Renovation Presentation from July 21, 2015.