The Hampton Branch at Oak Hill currently is closed for a complete renovation and will reopen on October 21, 2019.
The Hampton Branch at Oak Hill and its book drop will be closed during the renovation. However, in partnership with the Parks and Recreation Department, Bookmobile services will be available at the nearby Dick Nichols District Park, 8011 Beckett Rd. Check the Mobile Library page for dates and times.
The renovation of the Hampton Branch at Oak Hill will:
- Replace existing roof and Kalwall skylights
- Improve interior layout and replace all worn furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Make HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) improvements
- Update electrical systems
- Retrofit plumbing
- Modifications to ensure compliance with ADA
For details and up-to-date information about the renovation, please view the most recent Director's Report.