Book a Librarian
Reserve a free 30-minute session with a librarian. We’re available by phone, email, and in person.
For Youth Groups & Educators
- Virtual visit for your classroom or youth group (eg: storytime, finding a good book, research tips, brief learning activities)
- Fun Virtual presentation: All the amazing things you can do with your youth library card
- Virtual Curriculum / Assignment resource support
- Job search help
- Research project Help
- College essay and FAFSA help
- Life Skills and Adulting Resources
For Adults – We can help you:
- Locate resources for research projects.
- Find eBooks, eAudiobooks, movies, and more from the Virtual Library.
- Get the most from our online catalog and databases.
- Learn basic computer skills, email and social media.
Please complete the form below to request an appointment.
For quick questions, use Ask a Librarian
. For help with job hunting, use the Job Coach Form
. For help choosing your next book, use Personal Picks