Austin's Central Library located at 710 W. César Chávez St. incorporates technology, sustainability and a mixture of lively and contemplative community gathering places, including unique special event spaces available for rent.
- located in downtown Austin
- part of the Seaholm EcoDistrict
- steps away from the vibrant 2nd Street District
- stunning view overlooking Lady Bird Lake and Shoal Creek
- across from the Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail
- fresh, local on-site catering from Elm Restaurant Group
Rental Policies & Fees
Central Library Catering Services from ELM Restaurant Group & Austin Catering
- Breakfast and Lunch Menu
- Seasonal Dinner Menu
- Bar Menu
- For more information or a quote for your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Central Library Event Services
APLrental@austintexas.gov | 512-974-7585 | PO Box 2287 Austin, TX 78768