Shared Learning Rooms at Central Library
Austin Public Library Meeting Rooms at branches are free of charge and designed to meet non-commercial, informational, educational, cultural and civic needs. Library Meeting Rooms are ideal for discussion groups, panels, lectures, conferences and seminars. If you have a smaller group, check out our shared learning rooms at the Central Library.
- Meeting room policies and Austin History Center guidelines
- Care and Use of Facilities guidelines
- Shared learning room policy
Reserve a Meeting Room
- In Person (PDF) | Sala de reunión forma de solicitud
- Electronic and paper reservation requests are timestamped and processed in the order they are received.