Shared Learning Rooms at the Central Library are free of charge and are available for public use by any individual, group or organization for informational, educational, cultural and civic activities such as:
- study groups
- Shared Learning Rooms seat 4, 8 or 10 people.
- An individual or group using a Shared Learning Room may not solicit money or anything of value, charge admission, sell, or advertise for sale, goods or services.
- Rooms can be booked up to two weeks in advance using our online system.
- A reservation is not required to use a Shared Learning Room and Library equipment included in the room.
- Must agree to abide by Shared Learning Room Policy.
- Closed water bottles are allowed in Shared Learning Rooms. Food and other beverages are restricted to the 2nd floor atrium.
- Devices can be connected to the TV in the Shared Learning Rooms by using an HDMI cable (please bring your own and any adapter you might need).
- Apple devices can connect to the TV via AirPlay.
- Videoconferencing is available in all the Shared Learning Rooms using Google Hangouts. Please call 512-974-7400 if you are interested in using Google Hangouts.