Shared Learning Rooms at the Central Library are free of charge and are available for public. Any person or group can use them for educational, cultural or civic activities such as study groups, workshops, meetings.
Know before you book
- Shared Learning Rooms can hold 4, 6, 8 or 10 people.
- Rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks and not less than 2 hours in advance.
- Request from 15 minutes up to a 2-hour block of time.
- You can make 1 reservation per day and up to 5 reservations per month.
- Must agree to abide by Shared Learning Room Policy.
- Beverages with lids are allowed. Food is restricted to hard floor surfaces.
- If the reserving party is more than 15 minutes late, they forfeit the reservation.
- Devices can be connected to the TV in the Shared Learning Rooms by using an HDMI cable (please bring your own and any adapter you might need).
- Apple devices can connect to the TV via AirPlay.
- Videoconferencing is available in most of the Shared Learning Rooms using Google Meet. Please call 512-974-7400 if you are interested in using Meet.