- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Atomic Training (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Pronunciator (Language Courses)
hoopla has digital movies, music, TV shows, audiobooks, eBooks and comics.
Have questions? Read our hoopla FAQ.
With hoopla you get:
- Instantly available titles.
- Streaming through your browser on PC/Mac.
- Streaming or downloading to apps for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.
- Movies & TV shows check out for 3 days.
- Music CDs check out for 7 days.
- Audiobooks, eBooks and comics / graphic novels check out for 21 days.
The checkout process is the same for every format: you can stream every title through your browser on a PC/Mac and you can stream or download to the hoopla digital app on your device.
To get started in your browser:
- Go to hoopla and click "Get Started."
- Under "Choose your library," select "Austin Public Library (TX)".
- Enter your Library card barcode and Library PIN/Password.
- Create your hoopla account with an email address and password (8-character minimum), and you're ready to use hoopla. The hoopla account is not linked to other Library accounts.
You can also create an account directly in the app following similar steps. Get the app from your device’s app store, open it and tap Sign Up.