- Brainfuse (Live Homework Help)
- Atomic Training / hoonuit (Computer Tutorials)
- LearningExpress Library (Test Prep)
- Pronunciator (Language Courses)
LearningExpress Library updated its interface on Wednesday, February 14. If you've created a LearningExpress Library login, you can use it with the new interface.
LearningExpress Library features nearly 1,000 online tutorials, practice tests and eBooks to help learners of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement; skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science; career certification and licensure exam prep; college and grad school entrance prep; and GED test prep. It can be used on mobile devices.
- Go to LearningExpress Library. You will enter your library card number for verification.
- Click Sign In/Register button in the top menu, and create an account with your email address and password*.
- Browse Learning Centers on the home page, or use the Search box.
- Click on your name in the top menu to access "My Center," where you can track your progress and organize your tests, tutorials and eBooks.