Meeting room reservations are suspended until further notice. Instructions will be posted once health and safety precautions allow.
Using Meeting Rooms at Branches
Austin Public Library Meeting Rooms at branches are free of charge and designed to meet non-commercial, informational, educational, cultural and civic needs. Library Meeting Rooms are ideal for discussion groups, panels, lectures, conferences and seminars.
- Groups or organizations must be not-for-profit
- Must not use the meeting room for commercial activity
- Meeting must be free and open to the public
- Must agree to abide by Meeting Room Policies
- Must include 3 or more individuals unless the meeting room is equipped with videoconferencing equipment installed by the Library then it may be reserved by a group or by a single individual
Reserve a Meeting Room
- In Person (PDF)
- Electronic and paper reservation requests are timestamped and processed in the order they are received.
The Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau maintains a list of meeting and special event facilities available in Austin.