- Anytime during open business hours - 2 grocery bags or standard boxes (e.g., copy paper or banker's) or less
- All other by appointment only: email@example.com
- We are not able to pick up donations.
The bookstore accepts:
- All printed material except for magazines
- CDs and LPs
- DVDs and Blu-Rays
- Art and ephemera
- Complete board games and puzzles
- Audio Cassettes
Please call 512-974-7463 if you have other specific items to donate.
The bookstore does not accept:
We cannot accept materials that are insect infested or moldy. Donated items should be in sturdy grocery or reusable bags (no trash bags), or standard or smaller sized boxes (e.g., copy paper, banker's) that you do not need returned.
For security reasons, we only accept donations during open business hours and by appointment. We are not allowed to touch items abandoned outside of our doors. To make an appointment, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do accept monetary donations in addition to the items listed above. All proceeds benefit the Austin Public Library.
- We offer tax receipts for all donations.