Skip to main content
- Use of a Library Shared Learning Room by a group, organization or individual customer signifies the acceptance of the terms of the Shared Learning Room Policy, Library Use Rules and City policies and procedures.
- The Library reserves the right to deny use of Shared learning Rooms to individuals or groups who abuse Library rules or City policies.
- There is no charge for use of a Shared Learning Room.
- A reservation may be made in advance to use a Shared Learning Room; however, a reservation is not required. Any individual or group may use a Shared Learning Room and the equipment included in it, if the room is available and not reserved.
- Use of and scheduling of the use of a Shared Learning Room is subject to the needs of the Library and may not interfere with the Library’s operations or the use of the Library by customers.
- Use of a Shared Learning Room does not constitute Library or City of Austin endorsement of a viewpoint expressed by an individual, group or organization in a Shared Learning Room or activity.
- Individuals may not advertise or announce an event to be held in a Shared Learning Room if the advertisement or announcement states or implies the endorsement of the Library or the City of Austin.
- An announcement or notice to publicize an activity may not be posted or distributed on Library premises without advance approval from the Library.