Reserving a Shared Learning Room link
1. To provide an opportunity for other individuals or groups to use the Shared Learning Rooms, a group may reserve a Shared Learning Room for a maximum of a two-hour block of time during the hours the Library is open to the public.
2. A Library Card or identification card is not required to reserve a Shared Learning Room.
3. A valid email address and an individual’s full legal name are required to make a reservation.
4. Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
5. Reservations and cancellations must be made online.
6. Individuals, groups or organizations may reserve only one Shared Learning Room for use at the same time.
7. An individual, group or organization may make no more than two reservations within a two-week period.
8. Reservations may not be assigned or transferred to another individual, group or organization.
9. The reservation is forfeited if the individual, group or organization does not appear within 15 minutes of the scheduled time.