AtoZdatabases is a directory and marketing database that includes 30 million businesses and 220 million residents. It is ideal for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, job searches and finding friends and relatives. You can email, print or download results. 1,000 downloads are allowed per search.
New listings are added to the New Movers & Homeowners and New Business databases each week. New listings are added to the Healthcare database quarterly. The other databases get new listings monthly. Existing listings are verified annually.
• Use the Quick Lookup features to search by Business Name, Headquarters Location, First and Last Name, City, State or Phone Number. If you don't find the business you are looking for in the Quick Lookup, search the 30 Million Businesses database with the All Businesses option selected.
• Use Universal Search to cross-search Business & Consumer databases to find phone numbers, people or businesses.
• Email records to one or more email address. You can also print and download records to Excel or PDF formats.
• Use QR Code to instantly download business contact information into your device.
• Customize your detailed listings to suit your needs by simply clicking and dragging the section.
• Use the Map Based Search for targeted geographic listings.
The business database is compiled from Secretary of State Filings, national directory assistance data, annual reports, SEC filings, corporate registers, public records, thousands of yellow and white page directories and specialty business directories. The residential database is compiled from data sources including thousands of white pages, national directory assistance data, real estate deed and tax information, voter registration data, mail order data, warranty cards and many other sources. You can search a database of 7.9 million healthcare professionals, and search by specialty, state of license and more.
- The business database video will demonstrate how to find useful information on possible business competitors, vendors, suppliers or customers (for business-to-business commerce). This video will show you how to search for businesses in your industry and geography and export that data for use in your business plan.
- The consumer database video will demonstrate how to find useful information on possible consumers and potential customers for your business. This video will show you how to search for consumers in a specific geography and segment them by demographic characteristic such as: income, home value, age, etc.
- See AtoZdatabases' Intro Videos for more search tips.
- Register for one-hour webinars at AtoZU on topics such as Basic Searches, Grow Your Business and Job Searching.
- Check out the AtoZdatabases quick course from Niche Academy.
- For additional resources, the City of Austin Small Business Division provides business training, educational events, and coaching to empower entrepreneurs.