LearningExpress Library features nearly 1,000 online tutorials, practice tests and eBooks to help learners of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement; skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science; career certification and licensure exam prep; college and grad school entrance prep; and GED test prep. It can be used on mobile devices.
- Go to LearningExpress Library. You will enter your library card number for verification.
- Click Sign In/Register button in the top menu, and create an account with your email address and password*.
- Browse Learning Centers on the home page, or use the Search box.
- Click on your name in the top menu to access "My Center," where you can track your progress and organize your tests, tutorials and eBooks.
* The LearningExpress Library account is not linked to the My APL catalog login.