OverDrive provides eBooks, audiobooks, magazines and streaming video.
- Try Libby for iOS and Android.
- Sign in using your Library Card number and Library password.
- Visit Getting Started for device-specific information.
Checkouts & Holds:
- Check out 10 items at time and have 7 holds
- Audiobooks and eBooks: select a check-out period of 7, 14 or 21 days
- Magazines: check out for 21 days. They don't count towards your 10-item checkout limit. Always available, no holds, no limits!
- Streaming Video: select a check-out period of 3, 5 or 7 days
- You have 72 hours to check out a hold once you are notified that it's available
- Extras on Libby:
Find these in the Libby app under "Extras" for a 7-day pass. They don't count against your OverDrive checkout limits.
You will need to create separate accounts for each channel and can stream on almost any device.
IndieFlix: pop culture favorites, box office hits, award-winning feature films, documentaries, and shorts.
Qello Concerts: the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries.
Great Courses: lecture series from world-class professors
Classica: classical music, operas, and ballets from around the world
Craftsy: crafting for all creative makers, from basic instruction to advanced techniques
Craftsy en Español: obtén acceso a expertos de clase mundial que facilitan el aprendizaje de nuevas habilidades.
Kanopy: thousands of movies and documentaries to stream on any device. Use your Kanopy login to access on the Kanopy app or browser.
Lucky Day collection: Skip the line for high-demand titles with a 7-day checkout, no holds or renewals. You can borrow 1 Lucky Day title at a time, and it counts against your 10-item checkout limit. If you have a hold on a Lucky Day title, borrowing from Lucky Day won't cancel your hold. See how these titles display in the Libby app.
- OverDrive Help - Search for frequently asked questions by device or format
- OverDrive Support - email tech support specialists 24/7
- Libby Help - one-tap app for eBooks, audiobooks and magazines
- OverDrive FAQ / How Do I? - Help from Austin Public Reference Librarians
- OverDrive / Libby tutorial - quick intro from Niche Academy
- View short Help Videos